OPTOPOL PTS 925Wi
AUTOMATED COMPACT PERIMETER
Small. Yet mighty.
The PTS 925Wi is our compact perimeter that packs a punch. It provides everything you need in our smallest footprint.
The PTS automated perimeter series are modern diagnostic instruments for precise and fast testing of visual fields. Beside standard perimetry testing techniques they implement all of the latest visual field testing approaches saving time and deliver cutting edge precision and reliability. Intuitive software with powerful networking and EMR integration, combined with maintenance free and reliable hardware creates the best tools for visual field testing.
ALL THAT YOU NEED
- Complete set of standard perimetry tests.
- Variety of threshold algorithms and screening techniques.
- Binocular Driver’s Test, Flicker perimetry.
- Complete palette of analysis tools for quick and thorough assessment of visual fields.
- Comparison and progression module available in standard package.
- Standard test reports and global indices.
- White on white testing
- Goldmann standard bowl
- 170° horizontal and 110° vertical testing range
- 30-2 , 24-2 and 10-2 testing fields.
THRESHOLD IN 3 MINUTES*
- ZETA™ Fast Threshold strategy – quicker examination without loss in result resolution.
- 24-2 field tested in less than 3 minutes (30-2 in less than 4 minutes)*.
- Provides more detailed information than screening strategies in comparable duration.
- High resolution camera for precise monitoring of patients’ compliance.
- Blink control – no stimuli are omitted due to normal blinking, test is put on hold until the eye is opened again.
- Eye tracking – analyses pupil movement and assures supreme reliability of test results.
- Voice messages assist operator and patient during the examination.
FLEXIBILITY FOR TIME
- Rich library of predefined test fields and programs.
- Custom test settings can be stored and accessed with a single touch.
- Follow-up tests can be performed by simple selection of base examination.
- Partial test results of not completed test can be continued at a later date.
DICOM, GDT, EMR, NETWORK INTEGRATION
- Built-in networking features – data can be accessed from anywhere within your network.
- Out of the box DICOM support.
- Storing visual field reports on the DICOM image server.
- DICOM Modality Worklist support.
- GDT interface and custom EMR’s based on text file interface.
|Examination bowl||300 mm radius, spherical, closed type, ventilated|
|Tested field range||Superior – 40°|
Inferior – 40° (55° with fixation shift)
Left to right – 100° (170° with fixation shift)
|Testing techniques||Static perimetry|
|Stimulus sizes (Goldmann)||III|
|Background illumination||White 10 cd/m2 (31.5 asb)|
|Maximum stimulus intensity||10,000 asb|
|Chinrest control||Electrical up-down|
|Patient response time||Set manually 0.1 to 9.9 s|
Adaptive to patient speed
|Test fields||Test field patterns|
10-2, 24-2, 30-2
|Test strategies||Screening (Quantify defect, 3-zone, 2-zone)|
Threshold (Threshold, Fast Threshold, Advanced Threshold)
Special (BSV, Flicker)
|Analysis||Single field analysis|
|Connectivity||DICOM Storage SCU|
DICOM MWL SCU
GDT, TXT, CMDL
|Device interface||USB 2.0|
|Dimensions inches (HxWxD)||16 x 22 x 16 , 19 lbs|
|Operating Voltage||100-120 V AC 50-60 Hz or 220-240 V AC 50-60 Hz|
|Power consumption||30 W|