A follow-up exam can reduce test time by using previously tested levels for each stimulus point.
Instructions to begin Follow-up exam #
1. Click the Patients Tab in the PTS Perimetry Software screen.
2. Click to select the desired Patient for testing in the Patient List.
3. Right-Click the source test in the Exam List and choose Follow-up Test.
1. Click the Start button.
2. The Follow-up Action window appears.
1. Standard – Results from the source test will not be used. As a default, only the calibration level from the source test will be set as the calibration level in the follow-up test. The test will use settings as if a baseline test was being performed.
2. Initial levels – The follow-up exam will use the previous source test results as the initial stimuli levels. If any test results are missing, the field points are marked with an asterisk (*), and the initial stimuli levels will be calculated from the calibration points.