The PTS 2000 is our top-of-the-line Automated Visual Field Analyzer, with the latest in testing standards. The PTS 2000 provides several fast testing strategies, customizable patterns up to 180 degrees, semi-auto and manual kinetic testing and all Goldmann stimuli sizes.
See why more doctors are switching to Optopol.
ALL THAT YOU NEED
- Goldmann bowl LED based projection perimeter.
- Intel i5 Mini PC with Windows 10 Pro.
- 22″ HD Touchscreen Monitor on adjustable arm.
- K2 Power Lift Table with Wheelchair base.
- Complete set of standard perimetry tests.
- Variety of threshold algorithms and screening techniques.
- Binocular Driver’s Test, Flicker perimetry and Blue on Yellow.
- Complete palette of analysis tools for quick and thorough assessment of visual fields.
- Comparison and progression module available in standard package.
- Kinetic testing for quick evaluation of peripheral field loss.
- Standard test reports and global indicies.
- Automatic and manual kinetic perimetry.
- 180° horizontal and 130° vertical testing range for peripheral screening.
- Aspherical bowl for compact dimensions.
- All Goldmann stimuli sizes and colors used in perimetry.
- 30-2, 24-2 and 10-2 testing fields.
- Dark Mode Software for low ambient screen illumination during testing.
- BluGlow™ Lightband technology.
- Unlimited Review Station software.
- 2-Year Warranty.
THRESHOLD IN 3 MINUTES*
- ZETA Standard/Fast/Faster – quicker examination without loss in result resolution.
- 24-2/24C field tested in less than 3 minutes (30-2/30-2C in less than 4 minutes)*.
- Provides more detailed information than screening strategies in comparable duration.
- High resolution camera for precise monitoring of patients’ compliance.
- Blink control – no stimuli are omitted due to normal blinking, test is put on hold until the eye is opened again.
- Eye tracking – analyses pupil movement and assures supreme reliability of test results.
- Voice messages assist operator and patient during the examination.
- V-Eye™. Virtual Eye monitor.
FLEXIBILITY FOR TIME
- Rich library of predefined test fields and programs.
- Custom test settings can be stored and accessed with a single touch.
- Follow-up tests can be performed by simple selection of base examination.
- Partial test results of not completed test can be continued at a later date.
DICOM, GDT, EMR, NETWORK INTEGRATION
- Built-in networking features – data can be accessed from anywhere within your network.
- Out of the box DICOM support.
- Storing visual field reports on the DICOM image server.
- DICOM Modality Worklist support.
- GDT interface and custom EMR’s based on text file interface.
* depends on patient condition
|Examination bowl||300 mm radius, aspherical, closed type, ventilated|
|Tested field range||Superior – 60° (70° with fixation shift)
Inferior – 70°
Left to right – 180°
|Testing techniques||Static perimetry
|Stimulus sizes (Goldmann)||I to V|
|Stimulus colors||White, green, blue, red|
|Background illumination||White 3,2 cd/m2 (10 asb)
White 10 cd/m2 (31,5 asb)
Yellow 100 cd/m2 (315 asb)
|Maximum stimulus intensity||10,000 asb|
|Fixation control||Gaze tracking
V-Eye™ (Virtual Identification of Eye Position)
|Chinrest control||Electrical up-down
|Patient response time||Set manually 0.1 to 9.9 s
Adaptive to patient speed
|Test fields||Radial test field patterns
Orthogonal test field patterns
10-2, 24-2, 30-2
|Test strategies||Screening (Quantify defect, 3-zone, 2-zone)
Threshold (Threshold, Fast Threshold, Advanced Threshold)
Special (BSV, Flicker)
|Analysis||Single field analysis
|Connectivity||DICOM Storage SCU
DICOM MWL SCU
GDT, TXT, CMDL
|Device interface||USB 2.0|
|Dimensions inches (HxWxD)||23 x 20 x 17, 37 lbs|
|Operating Voltage||100-120 V AC 50-60 Hz or 220-240 V AC 50-60 Hz|
|Power consumption||100 W|
Bring your database.
View your HFA exams through our software.
PTS 2000 and PTS 925Wi Brochures
Book a quick virtual demo.
Looking to trade in your old perimeter? Fill out the form below.